Spring/Summer 2009 General Membership Meeting - Brooklyn Health: Bushwick
Greater Brooklyn Health Coalition
Date & Time:
1:30pm - 4:00pm
790 Bushwick Avenue @ DeKalb Avenue
for Event # 16
- Gain important marketing skills,
- Learn about Bushwick's unique demographics and health needs,
- Network with Bushwick politicians and community leaders,
- Highlight some of our member agencies, and
- Participate in a dialogue on how we can work together to make Bushwick healthier.
Keynote Presentation - "Dare to Do It Differently: Learning to Think Like a Marketer" by Karen Denard Goldman, Kingsborough Community College
Bushwick panel representatives:
- Dr. Edward Fishkin, Medical Director, Woodhull Hospital;
- Maria Viera, Ridgewood Bushwick Senior Citizens Council;
- Evelyn Ortiz, Housing Coordinator, Brooklyn District Public Health Office;
- Community Affairs Officer, NYPD, 83rd Precinct, Bushwick; and
- Assemblyman Vito Lopez, 53rd District, Mew York State Assembly.
No morning sessions scheduled
See above agenda
lunch is served, please let us know in advance
of any dietary restrictions you may have.